Based on the Harvard Kennedy School’s framework, IGNITE: Adaptive Leadership welcomes participants from for-profit, non-profit, and government agencies committed to an immersive program. If your organization has a strong approach to leadership challenges–yet not strong enough given the pace of change–this is for you!! The workshop will take place on Nov. 29 and 30 at the Roanoke Symphony Orchestra Green Room in downtown Roanoke.
You’ll leave with:
- consultation on your toughest current challenge
- a deeper understanding of yourself and your own leadership development
- a sense of how to navigate politics within your organization
- a strategy for dealing with seemingly intractable issues
- an action plan for next steps
- a network of colleagues with a shared leadership language
Please visit www.fsrv.org to register and submit any questions to Karen Pillis, email@example.com or 563-5316 x3030. If you are with a non-profit or would like to register 3 or more persons from your organization, you are eligible for a discount and can contact Karen to register.